YOU can afford health insurance.
We can help you find it.
Insure Duluth is dedicated to guiding you through the process of obtaining affordable health coverage through MNsure.
Staff at the Insure Duluth locations provide one-on-one assistance to help you:
- Compare coverage plans by price or quality ratings and decide which is right for you.
- Find out if you meet requirements for tax credits or financial assistance.
- See if you qualify for low-cost coverage (MinnesotaCare) or a free plan (Medical Assistance).
- Apply for a plan.
What is MNsure?
MNsure is Minnesota's new one-stop online health insurance marketplace. The MNsure website helps you compare and find healthcare coverage that's right for you and your family.
The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, requires everyone to have health insurance starting January 1, 2014. MNsure makes it easy for Minnesotans to find affordable coverage.
When can I enroll?
Private plans have open enrollment through February 15. MNCare and MA are open year-round.
How do I enroll?
With MNsure, there are no long, complicated paper forms. Simply go online to mnsure.com and the system will guide you through enrollment step by step. You can also call 1-855-3-MNSURE (1-855-366-7873).
Have questions? Need help?
InsureDuluth, a group of 16 area organizations, is here to support you.
Getting amd Staying Insured: Understanding Your Coverage Options Through MNsure
Monday, December 7 • 5:30 - 7 pm • Main Library Green Room
Presented by Insure Duluth
Welcome to MNsure:
Assistance is available at:
- Duluth Public Library - Main Library
- By appointment between 10:30 am and 1:30 pm on Saturdays through January 31, 2016
- Call 722-9650 to schedule an appointment
- CHUM (720-6521)
- Community Action Duluth (726-1665)
- Lake Superior Community Health Center, Health Care Access Office (722-9650)
- Salvation Army Duluth (722-7934)
- various traveling sites