Programs & News | Contact Us | For Readers | Fiction | Kids & Teens | Reference & Nonfiction | Movies, Music, Downloadable Books
Hours & Locations | Friends | Foundation | Gift Shop | A to Z Index
1. Everyone has access to and assistance using state-of-the-art digital resources.
2. Children birth through third grade and their caregivers get excited about reading, writing, and learning.
3. People at every age explore their interests and become knowledgeable about a variety of subjects.
4. Youth and adults find enjoyment and enhance their creative and cultural lives.
5. Individuals and organizations
find connections to local history, tradition, and culture.
See the library's Strategic Plan for 2011-2015
Duluth Public Library, 520 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802