Stock Exchange - direct
link to the American Stock Exchange.
- This site provides timely rates for mortgages, consumer loans,
CD's, savings, and credit cards at banks across the country.
- Investorguide.com - An excellent source of information
for the investor that includes news and information on stocks,
bonds, mutual funds, brokers, exchanges and more.
- investorwords.com - "The biggest, best investing
glossary on the web." This site has over 6,000 definitions
and 20,000 links between related terms.
College Savings Plan
- "The place for families to start saving for college."
- Dozens of tips for saving money, as well as a step-by-step
guide to reducing budgets.
- Morningstar Mutual Funds
Online - Includes data
reports on nearly 24, 000 mutual funds. Available at the Main
Library only. Subscription provided by the City of Duluth/Duluth
Fool - A comprehensive
investment resource for small investor.
Stock Market - direct
link to the Nasdaq Stock Exchange.
York Stock Exchange -
Listings of member companies, the Exchange's Annual Report, closing
prices, and an extensive glossary of stock trading terms.
- Quicken - Offers assistance with investments,
home mortgages, small business, insurance, banking, retirement,
taxes, savings, and much more.
- Personal Finance and Education Information - From the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago,
this site aims to educate consumers about financial issues relevant
IRA Web Site - "The
purpose of this site is to provide technical and planning information
on Roth IRAs to practitioners and consumers.
- Savingsbonds.gov - The official source for savings bond
information, including a redemption value calculator.
Money - Homepage for
Minnesota Public Radio's popular call-in talk show, this site
offers excellent information for the personal investor. Includes
archives of the show back to 1996.
Duluth Public Library, 520 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802