American Registry - Extensive
information on African Americans and Africans from the continent,
including history, literature, people, religion and more.
- Black History Month - From Information Please, biographies of notable
African Americans in politics, history, entertainment, arts,
and sports, plus timelines, articles about history, and links
to many statistics.
- "Indian Affairs
: Laws and Treaties"
- An online version of the print seven volume compilation edited
by Charles Kappler, covering U.S. Government treaties with Native
Americans from 1778-1883 (Volume II), and U.S. laws and executive
orders concerning Native Americans from 1871-1970 (Volumes I,
III-VII). Volume II only is available now, but more will be available
- Indian Land Cessions in the United States,
1784-1894 - Browse by
date, tribe, or state/territory to view dates and description
of Indian land cessions.
- Quality news, information, and entertainment from a Native
- List of Publications of the Bureau of
American Ethnology -
An author and title index to the annual reports, bulletins and
publications from the Bureau, many of which are available at
the Duluth Public Library.
- Native Web
- a huge collection of links about the native people of countries
People's Dictionary -
A searchable, talking Ojibwe-English dictionary that features
the voices of Ojibwe speakers. It is also a gateway into the
Ojibwe collections at the Minnesota Historical Society.
Duluth Public Library, 520 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802