- ADA Disability Info - provides an assortment of links to ADA and Disability-related
- Disability Resources, Inc. - maintained by a nonprofit organization,
this site provides annotated links to resources for independent
- Disability Social History Project - This site includes a timeline of the
history of people with disabilities, exhibits, bibliographies,
profiles of famous disabled famous figures, current news, timely
articles, and interesting links.
- Family Village - a global community that integrates information
and resources for people with disabilities and their families
on the Internet.
- NARIC Knowledgebase
- includes general disability resources, such as information
on Internet sites, journals, magazines, newsletters, and organizations,
reference publications, and disability-related databases.
Duluth Public Library, 520 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802