- Activity Village: Sudoku for Kids - The hottest trend in puzzles is here
in Activity Village's collection of printable Sudoku for kids!
Develop your logic skills while having fun. Kids ages 7 and up
can enjoy these brain-teasers. Also featured are Sudoku hints,
tips, and other links.
- American Girl: Fun for Girls - Games, activities, quizzes, and more from American
- A. Pintura: Art Detective - An online game where you are a detective
trying to solve the mystery of a missing painting. A fun way
to learn about art composition, famous artists and their paintings.
Grades 4 and up.
- Barbie.com - Looking for fun activities and games?
Dress Kelly for a party, create your own movie about Midge and
Alan, learn about art, or dance and sing with Barbie.
- Brain Teasers - three new puzzles each week.
- ChessKIDS Academy - A free site for kids who want to learn how to
play chess or are ready to play against chess computers. Also
includes a few other games and puzzles for kids, including Tetris,
Concentration, and Connect the Dots. You do not need to register
to use the site.
- Discovery Kids Games and Interactives - A long list of games, quizzes, and
puzzles, including Chopper Lift, Darcy Slumber Party, and Wild
Life Quiz. There's something for everyone!
- Escape from Knab - Earthlings who land on the planet Knab (bank
spelled backward) can escape by saving $10,000 for the ticket
home. They'll need to get a job, budget their monthly expenditures,
manage their savings and mortgage payments, write checks, and
use credit cards. For kids in grades 4-8.
- Fun and Games Kids
Page - links to action
games, board games, trivia games, and more. Selected by Multnomah
County Library, Oregon.
- Cheatsheets, news and links to favorite electronic games.
- Google Web Directory: Arcade Games
Games - Looking for kids'
games? Jump rope rhymes? How about rules for playground games?
You have come to the right place! More than 200 games and 60
rhymes are organized alphabetically and by category. We hope
this site brings you many happy memories. "A--my name is
Alice, and my husband's name is Al. We live in Alabama. We bring
back apples. . . ."
- Kindersite Games - Lots of games for preschool and kindergarten
- Nintendo.com - the Official Web Site for Nintendo
64, Gameboy and Super Nintendo. Includes codes, reviews of games,
information on new games and upgrades, and a Nintendo "ntertainment"
- Official Playstation Site
Ty Beanie Baby Page
- Party Game Central: Outdoor Games - It's party time, and this site will
make sure that you and your guests have a blast! Learn how to
play fun games like "Build a Bubble," "Centipedes,"
"Flour Tag," and "Ice Cube Race." Search
the list of 113 games by age, group size, venue (indoors or outdoors),
and activity level (passive to very active). And Party Game Central
doesn't stop with kids' games. You'll also find hundreds of games
for teens, pool parties, bridal showers, baby showers, couples
parties, and holidays. Your party is sure to be a hit!
- Pauly's Playhouse
- A variety of games for kids to play.
- Scholastic Kids Fun Online - Games and activities related to books
like Harry Potter, American Girl, Clifford, and Captain Underpants.
- Yahoo! Kids Games - A good site for kids who like games. Includes
sport, movie, board, arcade, card, word, and test your knowledge
Duluth Public Library, 520 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802